PLA Forms

Effective April 28, 2017, Alberta Environment and Parks in collaboration with Alberta Energy Regulator, is improving the application requirements for submitting an application for a public lands disposition. Visit our frequently asked questions for further information.

For more information please visit:

NOTE: The forms listed below are hosted by Alberta Environment and Parks (AEP). Visit the AEP's Forms page for more information.

Public Lands Act

  • Applications
    • Amendment Application for Surface Disposition [DOC]
    • Application for Commercial Dispositions [DOC]
    • Application for In Situ Site Construction and Development Plan [PDF]
    • Application for LSAS Client ID [DOC]
    • Application for Shore Line / Water Body Modification [DOC]
    • Application for Surface Dispositions [DOC]
  • Consent of Occupant – Form B [DOC]
  • Consent of Occupant – Form C [DOC]
  • General Assignment of Disposition [DOC]
  • Memorandum of Agreement - Company [DOC]
  • Partial Assignment of Disposition [DOC]
  • Road-Use Dispute Form [Fillable-PDF]
  • Roadway Watercourse Crossing Inspection Form [PDF]
  • Statutory Declaration - Alberta Land Surveyor’s [DOC]
  • Statutory Declaration for Assignment – Company [DOC]
  • Temporary Field Authorization [PDF]
  • Upstream Oil and Gas Request for No Entry Cancellation [DOC]